Friday, September 23, 2011

Photos for Cures...

Through Twitter I was connected with the kindhearted Kim Rosen who started a non-profit organization called Photos for Cures.  Kim's idea is novel and so, so simple.  She donates her time to photograph families, kids, pets, roofing jobs, weddings...you name it.  Her payment?  A donation directly to St. Jude.  I just love this...LOVE it.

So, when Kim tweeted that she was looking for photographers (amateur or professional) to represent each state, I was immediately drawn to contact her.  I love taking photos.  And, I've taken photos for many family members and friends.  I love the idea of getting "paid" with a donation to an organization that is so very near to my heart and soul.

I'm pleased to announce that I will begin accepting appointments for photos for anyone who is willing to donate a minimum of $35/hour to St. Jude.  You would write your check directly to St. Jude and its tax deductible!  If you're interested please contact me by emailing here or leaving a comment!  (All comments are unpublished until reviewed, so if I get one with private contact info included I won't publish it here.)  I am willing to travel, but with some restrictions...so if you're outside the Southeast Wisconsin area, let's chat. :)

Here are some of my photos to give you an idea of my work.  All photos c2011 Stephanie Averill.  Do not copy or use without written consent.:









2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Sounds like a wonderful program and you'll rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY Steph!!! This is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete