Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lame...

I've been neglecting this blog.  Lame, right?

I have just been without words as I continue to feel sadness for the many childhood cancer victims...the kids, their siblings, their parents, their grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...they're ALL victims.

So, I don't know what to say.  I mean, I want to carry on this message of awareness and I am through Facebook posts, shares, comments.  But I've felt less than prophetic with regard to words worthy of posting here on that topic.

And, whenever I entertain the idea of posting on a non-related topic, I feel like I'm doing some sort of injustice to the childhood cancer awareness crusade.  Lame, right?

I'll get over it eventually...I hope you all hang tight until then.  Please?

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this random thought:

Why is it that people who operate their day between the hours of 9am and 1am are considered lazy when those who do the same or less between the hours of 5:30am and 8pm are overachievers?  Hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment