Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cold hard facts...

First, sweet Gabby still needs many positive thoughts, prayers, and miracles.  Get Well Gabby.
Please.  Get well.

A friend linked to this site in a post on Facebook the other day.  I was awed a little by the frankness of it.  I realize it's a medical research type site and is documenting hard facts.  And, I understand there has to be a scientific read on the entire situation.  But reading, "Cancer in Kids Is Not Profitable" made me catch my breath.  Really?  Please tell me this is not a money making scheme.  More than TWO THOUSAND children will lose their lives this year to this beast.

Please take a moment to read through this website:  http://m.mct.aacrjournals.org/content/5/8/1905.short 
It looks really long, but it's an easy read compared to many that are littered with medical terms and economic mumbo jumbo.  This site really gets to the heart of the issues...and might give YOU an idea of how you can help create MOVEMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment