Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hurting the innocent...

I get SO mad.  SO furious when I read the ridiculous stories of children in this country.  I simply ask, "WHAT the FUCK are we doing to each other?  And, WHAT are we doing to our future?!"

I physically hurt for these children who are hurt, abused, killed.  They're literally cold-cocked by their own loved ones.   Their uncles.  Their cousins.  Their fathers.  Their. own. mothers.  I want to vomit.  Truly.  I cannot believe the awful things parents will do to their own children.  Are we freaking animals?! We must be...we really must be.  Some truly do "eat" their young...

http://fox6now.com/2012/05/03/couple-appears-in-court-on-allegations-they-killed-a-child/

Case in point.  The "mother" in the post above didn't have custody of her THREE children until the end of January 2012.  Because they were beaten.  Her father had custody, but when his wife died, somehow custody went back to this deadbeat mom.  Within 3 months, one of them was dead.

Dead.

Did you read that?  Dead.  A THREE year old.  Dead.

I thought about other examples I could link to, but there are so many that I just couldn't stomach it.  From the 3 month old baby shaken to death, the darling little girl sex-trafficked out East, the 13 year old girl who was forced to live in a dog cage, the mother who drowned her children because "voices" told her to, the kidnapped girl who lived in a backyard "hut" and gave birth to her captor's children...

Look up any news site and you'll find far too many examples.

I compare these, every time, to those I know or know of who have lost children tragically.  Or, those who have wanted children so desperately but were never able to have one of their own.

How can the universe be so cruel?  So cruel to give "monsters" a child when "angels" are begging for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment